While many businesses are unable to profit from increasing palm oil prices, there are ways to optimise your revenue.
Our team at LintraMax designed Quarto Connect, a mobile app that empowers your estate to produce better results than ever before as decrease in yields is often caused by more factors than just labour shortage.
- Uncollected fresh fruit bunches that have been already harvested.
- Phantom workers are registered to collect wages.
- FFB theft and pilferage due to increasing palm oil prices.
- Lack of knowledge on harvester and work gang performance and unable to provide adequate incentives.
- No real-time information on estate blocks to strategise and make immediate improvements.
Quarto Connect Benefits
- Unevacuated crops can be monitored using Quarto Map.
- Phantom workers are eliminated with faster biometric attendance-taking.
- FFB theft is minimised due to clear visibility of workers, crops, and processes.
- Tracking of top-performing harvesters enables management to reward high performers to do even better.
- Near real-time yield information, field issue escalation and expense management on each estate block for decision-making.